Saturday, June 11, 2011

Engagement Details, Alleged Cheating Scandal Put Kim Kardashian at Top of Web Search Lists


On the way to claiming the prime position on the latest Hot 45 List results, Kardashian’s recent engagement announcement continued to be a hot topic of discussion – with numerous stories of pre-nups and baby plans circulating the gossip mill. The brunette beauty also hit headlines after the release of her July cover issue of Cosmopolitan Turkey – in which she spoke about her most famous asset – her curvaceous backside.

Denying any medical enhancement, Kardashian dished, "I'm half Armenian, so the butt really comes from my dad's side of the family. It's a little bigger, so you do have to work out more. I do squats and lunges. I try to do whatever I can to work out. It's all real.” She added, “I'm proud of my booty and it's all mine. I have not had cosmetic surgery. I tried Botox once, but I have not had my nose done or anything to my butt."

Continuing on with her media blitz, Kim jetted off to London for her fragrance launch event before some unwelcome media attention came about thanks to tabloid interviews of New England Patriots NFL player Bret Lockett. In them, Lockett claimed that he hooked up with her after she started dating current fiancé Kris Humphries.

Denying any such doing, Kardashian’s lawyers have since taken action – threatening Lockett with a hefty lawsuit if he doesn’t retract his “untrue” accusations.

Coming in at a close second place this week was “Wizards of Waverly Place” darling Selena Gomez , who has been a mainstay in the world of celebrity gossip – especially since she’s gone public with her relationship with teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. Gomez’s efforts were kicked off on Sunday night as she soaked up the spotlight as a presenter at the MTV Movie Awards. Other highlights of the seven day stretch included the release of PDA-filled pictures showing Selena and Justin smooching and hugging in a press box at Game 4 of the 2011 NBA Finals in Dallas, Texas on Tuesday night along with the release of her new single “Bang Bang Bang” – which is off of her forthcoming album due out June 28th titled “When The Sun Goes Down”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...